Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Chicago Police are Out of Control


The Chicago Police TASERED an 82-year-old woman. I don't even know what else to say about it.

My own experience with the CPD goes from bad to worse. I wasn't kidding when I said in a previous post that I cautioned my sons before they go out for the evening. I worry more about them running into the police than any "bad element." My sons have assumed the position for nothing more serious than sitting in a car in front of our house and waiting outside the high school after a trackmeet. I, myself, was hauled down to the station at Wentworth and 51st for making an improper right turn. Notice that it was not illegal. The sad and frightening thing is: I know we've gotten off lightly.

1 comment:

Lenora said...

Ugh. Although, as Ceds can attest to, small town cops are there own special version of suck. 4 teenage girls run out of town for getting lost on the way home from a concert. Way to be a man.