Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Greetings, blogophiles, geeks, ranters and everyone else out there in blog-o-land! I've been lurking in the ether for a long time and now that I've been tapped to guestblog for Lenora, I will be equal to the task. Actually I will be so much more than the task.

58 years ago today "Little Boy", the first ever WMD, leveled the city of Hiroshima, Japan, killing 140,000 human beings, and ushering in the Atomic Age. Commemorate accordingly. The Avalon Project at Yale has a boatload of info.

Anyway, I'm becoming less and less impressed with Mr. Dean. How can you be a candidate for President, appear on a nationally syndicated talk show (Larry King Live) and declare that you've never really given much thought to a subject that every other candidate, including the squatter in the White House, has been questioned about? (whether gays should be allowed to legally marry one another) I just don't think he can deliver the goods. But I'm willing to keep an open mind.

Molly, on the other hand, always delivers the goods.

Here's a reminder to all you sports fans out there to sign this petition and boycott ESPN until they flush Rush.



No comments: